LETTER ANIMALS

A few of my old digital arts that I did back in quarantine last year.
fitting names and letters into different animals was something I came up with while I was trying different art styles and exploring digital art .




KANGAROO - MRIGANGI

The first ever lettering that I did , I was so happy with the results of how perfectly my name fit into it  
I had so much fun filling in the colours and writing my own name in it 



FLAMINGO- JAYANTA

A tricky one , especially to make the head look like a "J" without ruining the shape
but I really love the pretty pink colours of the flamingo so I had to make a flamingo one .



  
  SNAIL -  SWATI

This is my personal favourite , especially cause the letters fit in so well , my favourite part is the little antennas with the letters on it  . This one's also a little different from the rest because it has a wooden effect to it which I absolutely love .




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother Teresa