My parents always encouraged me to engage in various forms of Music and from very childhood I started learning piano and choir singing. I had done Junior and middle choir and now I am part of senior choir. 

 I am appearing for 6th grade Piano from Trinity College London. Recently I have created a music video as well posted on YouTube. Association with Mehli Mehta has provided me opportunity create various Singing projects and singing in live concerts with global choristers.
For me, as a person who learned to play the piano many years ago, I feel an admiration that someone wanted to spend the time to learn a skill that combines the hands and arms with sensitivity to sounds as they are emitted in converting notations on a page  into a coordinated sound. I remember the difficulties I experienced when I first started and how I progressed step by step, year by year, until playing the piano was an immensely satisfying labor combining both intellect and emotions.
I still feel envy watching and listening to other pianists, whether concert artists or students, when I see how easily they do some pattern in playing which always remained difficult for me (closing the hand for Mozart, crossed hands in Scarlatti, keeping in mind the complexities of Schoenberg).
In general, I consider someone who plays the piano at least competently as someone whose mind is organised and in control .


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother Teresa