SINGING IN A CHOIR


The feeling of euphoria you get while singing in a choral ensemble is just amazing .Whether created by multiple vocal parts or multiple instruments in an ensemble,  harmony is a pleasure to hear and even more pleasurable to be part of making.My parents always encouraged me to engage in various forms of Music and from very childhood. I had done Junior and middle choir and now I am part of senior choir and associated with Mehli Mehta Music foundation.Association with Mehli Mehta has provided me opportunity create various Singing projects and singing in live concerts with global choristers.

During covid , we had to switch to online classes , being used to hearing each other while singing , it was very difficult for us to do it over a video call . We did this for 2 years but we never stopped what we love doing ,we love singing and making people happy and we never let any obstacles stop us. We connected with various choirs groups from around the world . From Scotland , South Africa , Germany , USA etc. we joined together on calls and shared our unique cultures with each other during the Pandemic. This year for the very first time after two years that we'll be meeting together to sing and I am so excited to reunite with my friends .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother Teresa