"YOU CAN BE ANYTHING"- Barbie 


                                                    2022                                                                       2011



Mattel has used the idea to aspire kids of all ages to be any of the things they want in life, with her famous catchphrase, "you can be anything." The glass cupboard in my room is very special, it has more than hundred Barbie dolls all purchased from the time when I was two years' old, all intact, well dressed, neatly combed.

 

The one girl who had a big influence over me. Barbie. It represented the fact that a woman has choices. In fact, I would say Barbie was my twelve-inch plastic life coach. Its fascinating watching woman protagonist in various movie adaptations of everything from

fairy tales to original stories Whenever I demanded a Barbie from my father, used to ask.." Tell me what your new Barbie can do?" and every occasion I have to explain the new Barbie character details to earn the new one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother Teresa