BIRTHDAY WEEK - MY 16th Birthday 






Thank you so much Laasya for all the thoughtful words and amazing messages you have given me on my birthday. I'm so blessed and grateful to have you as my friend. You really made my day great. Happy day indeed!
Can't wait to see what this year has for me. Hopefully we get to spend more time and create more memories together. Thank you for always being there for me.
It’s not easy being a teen; and when you are about to turn 16, the approaching adulthood paves the way for a bit more of freedom.
The sixteenth birthday has been traditionally celebrated with a bit more pomp and grandeur in some cultures as it is viewed as a coming-of-age time for teenagers; in some countries this is the age when they are eligible to apply for a driver’s license. In Latin America, families mark a girl’s 15th birthday, called Quinceañera, to denote that a girl is transitioning into womanhood. In the UK, US and Canada, girls go all out to celebrate their 16th birthday, calling it ‘Sweet Sixteen’. In India, Sweet Sixteen has been gradually gaining popularity with teenagers in metros thanks to the influence of Hollywood movies, popular culture and TV shows.
Overall it’s about transition into a new phase, a new role, a new start, a new challenge….for me it’s going through a crucible of learning in a new environment and launch myself to my Dream College


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother Teresa