RECEIVING THE GOVERNOR'S GOLD MEDAL



Receiving a governor’s gold medal for academic excellence in class 10 examination  is such an exciting feeling but I know it is just a milestone to real Vision. 
Today is a new day and it brings with it a new set of opportunities for me to act on. I am attentive to the opportunities and I seize them as they arise. I have full confidence in myself and my abilities.
I can do all things that I commit myself to. No obstacle is too big or too difficult for me to handle because what lies inside me is greater than what lies ahead of me. I am committed to improving myself and I am getting better daily. I am not held back by regret or mistakes from the past. I am moving forward daily. I believe that even the smallest changes in our daily routine can create incredible ripple effects that expand our vision of what is possible.
The comfort zone is a psychological state in which one feels familiar, safe, at ease, and secure. 
If you always do what is easy and choose the path of least resistance, you never step outside your comfort zone. Great things don’t come from comfort zones.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother Teresa