As I lift my head up and open my mouth, my voice escalates with every tune that comes out. The soothing words bounce off of my tongue and release the tension held within. Even if the sounds aren’t perfect or correct, every little bit helps me get through the day. When stressed, nothing helps me more than singing. My passion for choir singing comes from deep within my soul, mind and heart. When I sing, I sing with all of me, putting everything I can into it. I have always had a great passion for singing, ever since I was a kid.

Singing in a choir at any time in your life can be a very moving experience. Your one individual voice combined with others creates this feeling of oneness and community through songs in harmony. Everyone in the room becomes connected on many levels.

Thoroughly enjoyed participating in Choir festival “Younger than springtime”


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother Teresa