\



 I have been volunteering at Jeevan Samvardhan Foundation for homeless children and last couple of weeks I was interaction with homeless and differently abled girls.

 It was a great feeling when I could provide them the experience of the sweetness of a relationship by giving them love like a family. 

One of my key purposes of this volunteer work is to make homeless children self-reliant by educating them according to their Skill / ability and changing society's attitude towards homeless children through public participation in social activities.  And I am confident that rehabilitating homeless children afflicted with social problems and creating a healthy youth is must for a self-reliant society. 

I engaged myself with foundation children in teaching them artworks, English language and making Diyas which they would go later go on to sell to earn money to help with educational fees and necessary materials 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mother Teresa